Instructor: Vanessa Hock
Thursdays or Saturdays – four sessions per class
TIME: Thursday classes 6:00 to 8:30 p.m., Saturday classes 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- THURSDAYS- 6 pm-8:30 pm
- July 5, 12, 19 & 26 – SOLD OUT
- August 2, 9, 16 & 23 – SOLD OUT
- September 20, 27 & October 4, 11 – Registration opening soon
- October 18, 25 & November 1, 8 – Registration opening soon
- SATURDAYS- 9 am-11 am
- July 7, 14, 21 & 28 – SOLD OUT
- August 4, 11, 18 & 25 – SOLD OUT
- September 22,29 & October 6,13 – Registration opening soon
- October 20, 27 & November 3, 17 – Registration opening soon
- LOCATION: STAA | 320 N Columbia St. Covington, LA 70433
- FEE: $135 | $125 STAA members
- AGES: 18 & up
- SUPPLIES INCLUDED
Students will be guided through the basics of wheel throwing. More advanced students will be given more challenging instruction based on their skill level. This four-class session will provide students an opportunity to create such functional items as cups, bowls or vases. ONLY SIX SPACES AVAILABLE PER SESSION! (Price includes limited amount of firings, glazes and clay.) Fees for all sessions must be paid at the time of booking to ensure your spot.
Members receive a discount on workshops and classes. Please select appropriate rate from the drop down menu during checkout.
Eligibility for discount is based on level of membership. For Student and Friend memberships, the individual member is eligible; for all other membership levels, the member and immediate family (up to four people total) are eligible. Memberships will be verified and must be active the date of the workshop(s) to qualify for the discount.
St. Tammany Art Association’s educational programming is made possible through the generous support of our Season of Arts sponsors. Supported by a grant from the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Louisiana Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism, in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council, and as administered by the St. Tammany Commission on Cultural Affairs. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts/ArtWorks.